There are a variety of different sorts of ships in the PirateCraft world, some of them are marvels of intricate design that only a being of immense power could have constructed- much like the Universe. Others are more questionable.
Please add ships which actually have a decent story or reasons behind them, rather than just filling with every piece of wood which floats, also add those ships that take part in staged battles If known, the owners of the ships may be added as well.
How to add a ship: 1. Click 'edit' on the top of this page, 2. Follow the existing format on the list below to add a new ship name and save the page, 3. Click on the name of your ship that you added (should be red), and select 'create page', 4. Copy and paste the template found >here< (by selecting 'edit', and copy pasting the code) and edit for your purposes. Dont forget to press 'Publish' at the bottom!
Alphabetical List of player-made ships
- Achilles - A ship used in server ship battles and later sunk.
- Ajax - Sister ship to Achilles, used in ship battles, scuttled in 2018.
- Arrow - House Hlaalu Indiaman, Tradeship
- Berlusconi - Previous flagship of the crew CSN, used in ship battles, scrapped early 2018.
- BHS Daytona - A unique ship with a purpose to compete in ship battles and said to be "too fancy" to be at the Cove. Built and owned by Spectre_Orleans
- BHS Doncaster - An experimental ship used in the 16th Ship Battle by the British Empire. Constructed by Spectre_Orleans.
- BHS Donnington - A luxurious steamship constructed by Spectre_Orleans in 2017. The ship is currently docked at Ceylon.
- BHS Mongolia - A 116-gun Indiaman built for the British Empire. The ship was a wreck and was later repaired and modified by Spectre_Orleans.
- Black Pearl - large pirate ship base upon the star ship of the PotC movies. Owned by Lawzoneon
- Bloody Mary - A ship from the latest PotC film. Owned by Jmoo
- Da Vinci Ship - A current flagship of CSN ship battles after became the Berlusconi ship and then Berlusocni V2
- Flying Dutchman (1) - exploration vessel used for circumnavigation by emielreijs.
- P.A.N Flying Narwhal - An airship designed for combat and to test ship flight by PanOfSteel
- HMS Cymru - A Seawolf of the British Empire, used for transporting troops. Owned by Bazurka
- HMS Destroyer - An Indiaman used in ship battles by the British.
- HMS Hero - A joint crew expedition ship. Currently in possession of the East India Company Armada at Port Royal (Reformed)
- HMS India - A Galleon of the British Empire, used for transporting troops and cargo. Owned by Bazurka
- HMS Torrington - An Indiaman which is the flagship of the British Empire's Port Royal Squadron. Owned by Bazurka
- HMS Victory - A large warship in the British Navy, docked outside Aeos Island. Owned by build1115
- Iron Duke - Flagship of the British Empire's Southern Force, used in ship battles. Its revolutionary design became the basis for all future ship-battle ships.
- Lady Faye - Small scouting frigate, originally owned by SeconDeath, passed on to ae0, then Daniel_McLachlen, then sold to Astrobolt.
- Le Quack - An inflatable raft used as a spectator ship for ship battles.
- LRS North Star - The first major vessel to be commissioned under the Royal Lancastrian Navy, being made back in 2015.
- Phantom Narwhal - series of submarines designed for giving and taking heavy damage in ship battles. Owned and operated by Astrobolt.
- Phantom Sovereign (sov) - legendary warship used in ship battles, currently a museum ship at cove.
- Pickle - a small submarine that is actually a pickle.
- Pixie Bitch - large warship used in a server event, previous flagship of TAS
- Queen Anne's Revenge (1) - the original spawn ship for Piratecraft V1 and V2.
- Queen Anne's Revenge (2) - ship entered into July 2018 BoTM, placing second.
- Reaper’s Pearl - One of the first indiamen. It’s sinking was a cause of VER declaring war on The 0utlaws. Owned by Zackbacon
- Sacrifice - A small 8-gun sloop, notable for emerging victor in 3 naval skirmishes when outmatched. Owned by Hewwy
- Shadow Atlas - Flagship of the disbanded Xenon Empire.
- Shadow Voyager - Duplicate of the Phantom Soverign, used in its stead in ship battles.
- The Raven - flagship of the Raven Pirates, currently a museum ship at cove.
- Telesub - A submarine used in the ship battles, sunk October 2018
- Teletub - A large 'ship' used in the ship battles, scuttled following heavy damage.
- The Black Diamond - Flagship of the New Providence, built by shiphoo and Lord0Viper
- The Devil's Claw - a pirate ship used to fight the Elves. Owned by Lord0Viper
- USS Constellation - flagship of the 13 Colonies. Owned by Nickyb_123
- USS Megabirch - A large ship made entirely out of birch logs, flagship of the Parrot Lovers
- XNS Atlas - 30-gun 6th rate of the Xenian Navy, lead ship of her sub-class of 30-gun ships.
- XNS Aries - 30-gun 6th rate of the Xenian Navy.
- XNS Asterion - 30-gun 6th rate of the Xenian Navy.
- XNS Andromeda - 26-gun 6th rate of the Xenian Navy, lead ship of her sub-class 0f 26-gun ships.
- XNS Aquarius - 26-gun 6th rate of the Xenian Navy.
- XNS Aranea - 26-gun 6th rate of the Xenian Navy.
- XNS Cerberus - 34-gun 5th rate of the Xenian Navy, lead ship of her class.
- XNS Centaurus - 34-gun 5th rate of the Xenian Navy.
- XNS Cormoran - 24-gun 6th rate of the Xenian Navy, sunk after magazine explosion July 2017.
- XNS Hercules - 54-gun 4th rate of the Xenian Navy, lead ship of her class.
- XNS Lacerta - 10-gun brig of the Xenian Navy, lead ship of her class.
- XNS Lynx - 10-gun brig of the Xenian Navy.
- XNS Neptune - 50-gun 4th rate of the Xanthian Navy (predecessor to Xenian Navy), scuttled incomplete as blockship in 2017.
- XNS Orion - 120-gun 1st rate and current flagship of the Xenian Navy, lead ship of her class.
- XNS Pegasus - 74-gun 3rd rate of the Xenian Navy, lead ship of her class.
- XNS Phoenix - 74-gun 3rd rate of the Xenian Navy, circumnavigated the world in early 2019.
- XNS Perseus - 74-gun 3rd rate of the Xenian Navy.
- XNS Templar - 20-gun frigate of the Xenian Navy, salvaged and commissioned into Xenian Navy following scuttling by previous Templar crew members.