|Alternate names:||Endorien Empire|
|Builder(s):||Halobearer98, _Elita, Verprutst, Fabul0usGandalf, uk49, agent7841, and the citizens|
|Size||Over 1 million square blocks|
The Kingdom of Endorin (Officially the Endorien Empire), is a kingdom located in the northwest region of the PMC world. With shores on The Anklor Sea to the Northwest, and the Capitol overlooking the North Sea to the East, it spreads on 7 different biomes, and it covers an area of approximately 1.3 million square blocks. It has been inhabited on-and-off by its people since c. 2015, and it has a long and troubled history. It is currently ruled by the High King HaloBearer98 and Jarl of Jarls _Elita.
First Age: The Early Days
- June 5th: Construction of Eclipse Castle begins.
- June 18th: The Endorien Empire is born.
- June 27th: Enduran (Endorin today) is repaired by Elita and Jmoo.
- June 27th - 29th: First Outlaw War.
- June 30th: The Gildorien Empire joins the Endorien Empire.
- August 1st: Whiteridge is built, First Age ends.
Second Age: First Decline
- August 14th: First Betrayal. Traitor was caught and slaughtered.
- Unknown date: The Endorien Empire sinks into Oblivion. The Old City is unkept, and looted clean. End of the Second Age.
Third Age: The Defenders
- April: HaloBearer comes back from Oblivion, construction of Crown Castle begins.
- Unknown date: HaloBearer creates [CC]: The Defenders. The aim of the crew is to protect the remains of Enduran, their old city, from Pillagers and Raiders.
- May 23rd: An ideological war starts against the Juice Pirates, led by AppleJK, a minor Pirate Lord based in the South. The Defenders become attackers, intent to keep the crew from growing. Loot and gear is confiscated from the enemy.
- June: Halo wins back Whiteridge from Icanra after a legal dispute by paying a large portion of his riches.
- June 19th: The continuous warfare makes Halo go crazy. From one day to another, he leaves all and falls back into Oblivion, bringing the whole City with him. [CC] falls and no one remains in Endorin to protect it.
- End of the Third Age.
Fourth Age: the Reborn Endorien Empire
On 1st of May 2016 HaloBearer created [REE]: the Reborn Endorien Empire. Since that day, the crew is inhabiting Endorin, taking care of its renovation. Endorism became the adopted economical/political/social strategy, bringing new hope to the old City. Despite being in the aim of many raiders, no significant raids were successfully conducted against the City State since its refoundation.
- 1st May: [REE] : Reborn Endorien Empire is born.
- Endorin begins to rebuild as the people resettle. Raids are slowed to a halt, and the Kingdom moves into peacetime, using it to expand and recoup.
- March 23rd: Blue Guild starts its activity.
- April: Guilds are dismissed and replaced by the centralized Golden Governament. _Elita falls into Oblivion.
- End of May: The Endorien Fleet is up and running, thanks to the efforts of Shipbuilders 5gm and Fabul0usGandalf. Halo falls back into Oblivion once more. Verprutst is named Jarl of Jarls. End of Fourth Age.
Fifth Age: The Glory Days
- June: Verprutst falls into Oblivion. Granary is unkept and farms trampled. General welfare declines. 5gm leaves, joining the British Empire, an ally of Endorin.
- First days of July: Halo comes back from Oblivion. SpectralSky98 joins back. Jarl Elita comes back from the Oblivion. Restoration stage begins. Granary restocked, and citizens active again. Gandalf is still in the city, and he builds up the Lighthouse and the Cemetery. Moss Keep is founded in the Southwestern Mosslands, the first expansion inside the borders. Its Chiefs are technoalpha and TheMineToad. The City State of Endorin officially becomes Kingdom of Endorin.
Alzor is Established on the Anklor Sea in the NorthEastern Mosslands. Its chief is TheDomanreiter. SpectralSky98 sinks into Oblivion.
- Mid-July: Crown Castle Renovations begin. The Building is entered into the build of the month competition. Multiple problems begin due to land claim technicalities. These are quickly sifted out once Fabul0usGandolf gets on.
Endorien laws are few, but essential. They are currently stored in the Endorien Code.
Endorin is run by a government, composed of Jarls and Chiefs. Jarls are historical members, the ones who worked the hardest, planned the most and made the Kingdom reach its current prosperity. They can inhabit castles in their Hold. Chiefs, on the other hand, are highly trusted players, which handle a set of tasks vital for the Kingdom. They are between the most influential members of the crew, helping with leadership duties and recruitment. They run Villages and Towns. Endorin is currently led by a parliamentary monarchy.
Important choices are discussed in the Council, the executive branch of the Governament.
Please note: Gold is official color and tag color for Government members.
The Endorien economy is based on Emeralds, which are used as the official currency. All players have access to crop fields: the farmed goods can be traded at granaries for emeralds, which can be spent in the Market District. Shops are open for every citizen to try their luck with trading. Each citizen can buy as many avaiable properties as he wants, to expand his farms or get a fancy mansion.
All the wealth and willpower derived from the continuous clash of the Kingdom with foreign hostile powers. Once the Pirate Lords, nowadays the Raiders, taught the Endorien People how to face enemies from a wide skill range; they helped the People create a strong community feeling and taught the Governament about all the possible ways hostiles can harm the City.
"The more they take, the less we give" - Endorien motto