Money & Economy
You can spend your money at any of the many shops that currently exist on the server. Such shops include:
- Warp Shops- /warp shops
- The Cove - /warp cove
- The Cove Docks - /warp ships]
- London The capital city of the British Empire
It is also possible for players to buy sunshine, rain, day and night at the cove, in the deed office/GodsDead's office.
There are several ways that a player can make money. These include, but are not limited to:
- Selling things at one of the many server shops (see the list above)
- Buying/renting a server shop from a town or /warp shops.
- The /vote command allows players to win potential sums of cash every day.
- Playing the /lottery allows players to win potentially hefty sums buy paying £10 per tickets for up to 3 tickets.
- Players can sell logs at /warp cove for a consistent amount of money.
- You can offer your goods in the chat to any pirate. One can trade items at the pvp-free /warp cove (make sure you get paid first before handing over the goodies).