- Be polite & respectful to players AND staff
- We DO NOT tolerate poor attitude or disruptive behaviour.
- No trolling, harassing, bullying, etc
- Do not troll players (copy names etc.).
- Do not attack a player repeatedly without a valid reason.
- Griefing is allowed, but insmall quantities.
- Staff decisions are final
- Do not contest orharass staff members over punishments.'
- Lost goods will not be replenished, do not beg or ask staff.
- Do not game stats, bounties, or abuse game mechanics.
- Do not let yourself be killed by allies or crew members to claim bounties.
- Do not abuse mechanics to duplicate anything – this counts as cheating.
- Do not abuse [sell] signs to empty a player’s balance.
- Donators: Do not /back after pvp-related death (including end crystal bombing).
- Do not sell in-game items for IRL money.
- Use common sense.
- These rules aren’t exhaustive; if something doesn’t appear in these rules but seems like its illegal then it probably is!
- If in doubt ask a staff member, not another player.
- Keep everything displayed in chat PG.
- This includes crew names, weapon names, usernames.
- Keep chat readable and non-toxic.
- English in global please.
- Do not spam chat and w'rite in full sentences.
- Do not bypass or abuse chat filter.
- Do not share private information of other players.
- No advertising at all (website, servers, etc.)
Building & Claiming Rules:
- Only claim land intended for use.
- Try to move away from eyesight of spawn, warps, and other players before claiming & building.
- Claiming land can’t be used as a tool or weapon against someone else.
- Do not claim land to siege or block a player.
- Do not set a home for intentions of raiding or killing another player. Only set home’s you intend to use for a home.
- Do not manipulate contents of claims though use of ships/gates.
- This includes stealing chests or parts of buildings, or opening iron doors through use of ships.
- Stealing unlocked ships is allowed.
- No offensive structures.
- This includes phallic structures, symbols, and signs.
- No building outside of worlds (Not on top of nether).
- You are strictly prohibited from building on top or underneath worlds.
- Strictly no AFK pools or farms.
- This includes cobble generators and auto-fishing farms.
- Please ask staff if in doubt.
Glitching, Texturepack & Client Rules:
- Do not hack, cheat, or use glitches.
- If you find an exploitable glitch, contact a staff member.
- Items lost to glitches will not be replaced.
- Do not use any Minecraft client mods (we allow Optifine)
- This includes X-ray, schematica, replay mod, pvp mods, etc.
- X-ray texturepacks are strictly forbidden.
- Hacked/modded clients such as Baritone arestrictlyforbidden.
- Texturepacks should be limited to only aesthetic changes.
- Texturepacks that give you any sort of advantage in pvp are forbidden.
- X-ray texturepacks are strictly forbidden.
Warp & Shop Rules:
- Killing AFK people at warps is allowed – be careful!
- Try to AFK in safe areas away from warps.
- Goods lost will not be replenished.
- Traps at /warp shop are not allowed.
- Renting shops in order to sell them for profit is not allowed.
- Creating fake [rent] signs is not allowed.
- We do not allow beacons at /warp shop.
- Creating flashing lights is not allowed (to reduce lag).
- These rules apply to/warp shopshops ONLY – do what you wish in your own town.
Punishments can be singular or a mix of the following: Kick, Jail, Warning, Temp Mute, Permanent Mute, Temp Ban, Permanent Ban, Stats & Rank reset or even being sent to Davy Jones' Locker.
3 Warnings of any kind will get you a ban.
-Don't argue against staff decisions.
No sanction appeal in-game. Do not try to pass over a sanction.
Punishment Checker - check any players history of warnings, bans, mutes and kicks from punishment checker.
Please see Builder Rules for an up to date version of rules that builders must follow.
This is the raw file for the rules in-game, can be edited for easy updating by GodsDead.
&6&lYou are responsible for all activity on your account and from your IP.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c1)&r Be polite & respectful to players (no trolling, harassing, bullying, etc)<br class="mw_emptyline">&c2)&r Anything &9/staff&r says, goes.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c3)&r No hacking, No XRAY, cheating or exploiting glitches. No client mod(s).<br class="mw_emptyline">&c4)&r No begging. Goods will not be replenished.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c5)&r Only claim land intended for use. Do not build close to spawn.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c6)&r No advertising at all.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c7)&r Do not game stats, bounties or abuse game mechanics.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c8)&r Keep chat readable, English only and PG-rated. (No spam or caps abuse)<br class="mw_emptyline">&c9)&r Use common sense.<br class="mw_emptyline">&e-- &6Rules for Building &e-- &r<br class="mw_emptyline">&c10)&r No offensive structures.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c11)&r No building within eyesight of spawn.<br class="mw_emptyline">&c12)&r No building outside of worlds (Not on top of nether)<br class="mw_emptyline">&e-- &6Punishments &e-- &r<br class="mw_emptyline">Punishments can be singular or a mix of the following: Kick, Jail, Warning, Temp Mute, Perminant Mute, Temp Ban, Perminant Ban, Stats & Rank reset.<br class="mw_emptyline">&63&r Warnings of any kind will get you a ban.<br class="mw_emptyline">No sanction appeal ingame. Do not try to pass over a sanction.<br class="mw_emptyline_first">Detailed Rules can be found at &dhttp://piratemc.com/information/rules &r<br class="mw_emptyline">History of sanctions can be found at &dhttp://piratemc.com/punishments/ &r<br class="mw_emptyline_first">