Rules can change at any time, up-to date rules can be found at any time in-game using /rules.
You are responsible for all activity on your account and from your IP.
- Be polite & respectful to players (no trolling, harassing, bullying, etc)
- Respect other players. If you’re angry against a player, use a pirate insult, nothing else.
- Do not try to troll players and do not attack a player repeatedly without a valid reason.
- Do not abuse permissions, donator or otherwise, in order to gain an advantage in combat, specifically the back command.
- Anything any member of staff says, goes.
- Do not contest staff decisions.
- Do not ask a second staff member when you get an answer you don't like.
- If you have a problem, contact the concerned staff member by private message on the website. If you have not received an answer after a few days, then create a polite and respectful support ticket on the forums.
- No hacking, cheating or exploiting glitches. No client mod(s).
- Do not hack, cheat or use glitches.
- Do not use any minecraft client modification (Apart from Optifine)
- Do not log in or use multiple accounts. Alt's are not allowed on this server.
- This includes any and every mod you can name, regardless of how insignificant it may seem.
- If you find an exploitable glitch, contact a staff member.
- Do not open a chest through glass, bars, or iron doors.
- Do not use a cart/boat to glitch through a door.
- No begging. Ever.
- Do not beg in chat. Do not beg staff members.
- Lost goods won’t be replenished. Do not ask.
- Only claim land intended for use. Do not build close to spawn.
- Claimed land must have a purpose (building something).*And NOT temporary*
- Claiming land can’t be used as a tool or weapon against someone else. Do not claim land to siege a player.
- No buildings or shops can be set up near spawn in any world. Try to move away from eyesight of spawn before claiming/building.
- No Building adjacent to server owned/claimed builds (warps, aqueduct, cove, etc). With staff approval you may build pirate themed builds in these locations.
- No building adjacent to any other claim unless all parties agree, try to keep some distance.
- Do not set a home for intentions of raiding or killing another player. Only set home's you intend to use for a home.
- No advertising at all.
- No advertising for websites, no advertising for servers, no advertising for mods/games/whatever : no advertising at all.
- Do not game stats, bounties or abuse game mechanics.
- Do not let yourself be killed by allies.
- Do not repeatedly break blocks to increase your stats.
- Do not use any method to circumvent automatic afk-kicking.
- Do not ask people if you can kill them for their bounties, or plan with them to share the money.
- Keep chat readable, English only and PG-rated. (No spam or caps abuse)
- Write full sentences.
- Do not write in any language other than English.
- Do not spam the chat in any way or abuse caps.
- Do not use inappropriate sexual language.
- Use pirate insults and keep the non-pirate cursing limited.
- Use common sense.
- If you do not understand this rule, please go bury your head in a hole.
- These rules aren’t exhaustive.
- If something doesn’t appear in these rules but seems like it should be forbidden, then it probably is!
- Ask staff members if in doubt.
Raiding & PvP Rules
- Do not use a Nether Portal to raid someone.
- Do not use the /back command following a PvP death, /tpa is ok.
- Do not use ships/turrets to power redstone or modify a claim.
Rules for Building
- No offensive structures.
- Do not build phallic symbols that could be offensive to anyone.
- No building within eyesight of spawn.
- Players should not be able to walk out of spawn and see your building.
- No building outside of worlds (Not on top of nether)
- You are strictly prohibited from building on top or underneath worlds.
Punishments can be singular or a mix of the following: Kick, Jail, Warning, Temp Mute, Permanent Mute, Temp Ban, Permanent Ban, Stats & Rank reset. 3 Warnings of any kind will get you a ban. A player can also get sent to Davy Jones' Locker at staff's preference. No sanction appeal in-game. Do not try to pass over a sanction. Punishment Checker
Check any players history of warnings, bans, mutes and kicks from punishment checker.