Built by Gorden, the creator of the grand "Gordy's Gate", Boomdocks is a port town situated at (-4200, 3800) in the South West Ocean. The docks, as far as we know, have fell into disuse with the absence of Gorden and have been raided on a couple of occasions, but are still intact.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
Please note that not all of the following buildings are yet complete or operational but will be shortly.
Communal Buildings and Facilities[edit | edit source]
- Murray’s Inn
- Rum Roger Jr.s’ Brewery
- Small Brewery
- Potion Stand
- Town Square
- Mob Trading Post
- Governor’s Mansion – Including an enchanting room and library
- Scumm Bar
- Mob Spawner
- Pig Farm
- Cow Farm
- Sheep Farm
- Chicken Farm
Housing[edit | edit source]
The following lodgings are available for crew members. The best accommodation is for the highest ranking crew members.
- Crew Bunk House
- First Mate’s Quarters
Recruiting, Jobs and Alliances[edit | edit source]
The League of Free Merchants is newly formed and looking to recruit members and form trade alliances. Any pirate interested to live and work at the Boom Docks will be assessed and if accepted will receive a welcome pack consisting of food, equipment, and rum. They will also be given access to crew accommodation and various amenities. New residents will reside in the crew house but private lodgings will be available for senior positions. The LoFM is looking to establish trade roots between allied ports in order to export and exchange items, mobs, and ships.
Job Positions[edit | edit source]
A profit share salary is in place for all farming/crafting positions, you will get to keep a share of whatever resource you’re in charge of so long as you return at least the minimum amount to the designated store each week. For jobs where this does not apply salaries will be negotiated. All positions will be supplied with accommodation, access to amenities, and regular free food and drink.
Farming[edit | edit source]
Description: Manage the farms to ensure a good return.
- Head Farmer [Salary 20% of items farmed & private lodging]
- Farm Hand [Salary 10% of items farmed & crew lodging]
- Head Lumberjack [Salary 20% of logs cut & private lodging]
- Lumberjack [Salary 10% of logs cut & crew lodging]
Brewing[edit | edit source]
Description: Manage the brewery and keep up an output of good quality drinks
- Head Brewer [Salary 10% of drinks brewed & private lodging]
- Brew Assistant [Salary 5% of drinks brewed & crew lodging]
Inn Keeping[edit | edit source]
Description: Manage the Inn, serve drinks and tell tall tales.
- Inn Keeper [Salary 10% of drinks sold & private lodging]
- Bar Staff [5% of drinks sold + tips & crew lodging]
Ship Construction[edit | edit source]
Description: Design and construct different classes of ships
- Naval Architect [Salary: pay structure on ship class & quality & private lodging]
- Carpenter [Salary: pay structure on ship class & quality]
Mining[edit | edit source]
Description: Diggie diggie hole. Diggie diggie hole.
- King of the Dwarves [Salary 20% of items mined & private lodging]
- Excavator [Salary 10% of items mined & crew lodging]
Embassy & Marketing[edit | edit source]
Description: Travelling across the map to established trade relationships with foreign ports and Furthering the LoFMs’ reputation.
- Ambassador & Trade Liaison [Salary 10% of sales & private lodging]
Security[edit | edit source]
Description: Ensuring the safety of the citizens of Boom Docks. Raids and intimidation of enemy ships and bases.
- Lead Enforcer [Salary to be negotiated & private lodging]
- Enforcer [Salary to be negotiated & crew lodging]
Shop Keepers[edit | edit source]
Description: Selling various wares and keeping inventories in stock.
- Shop Keeper [Salary: 10% of sales & private lodging]
- Shop Assistant [Salary: 5% of sales & crew lodging]
- Independant Shop Keeper [No Salary. Rent to be negotiated]